With so many people gaining an eco-conscious mind, Joana Carvalho decided to contribute to that sort of lifestyle by creating an earth-friendly coffee cup.
Joana Carvalho has created a project called 'Kit for Coffee.' The item consists of a saucer, a cup and a spoon made from biopolymer non-polluting, biodegradable material. The quirky thing about this little creation is that Carvalho has it assembled in the form of a model kit that kids use to build airplanes or Gundam robots. All the items are produced with minimal resources in keeping with the whole eco-friendly theme that was a huge inspiration for the project.
The Kit for Coffee set is a great concept that really takes the environment into consideration. Hopefully it'll make its way through people's homes soon.
Joana Carvalho Contributes to Eco-Friendly Lifestyles Through Design
1. Biodegradable Utensils - There is an opportunity to create biodegradable eating utensils to accompany biodegradable coffee mugs.
2. DIY Eco-kits - There is an opportunity to create more DIY eco-kits for various household items to promote sustainability and education.
3. Biopolymers - There is an opportunity to research and develop more biopolymers as a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic materials.
1. Food Service - The food service industry can benefit from utilizing biodegradable utensils and packaging to reduce their environmental impact.
2. Education - The education industry can benefit from incorporating more DIY eco-kits into their curriculum to teach students about sustainability and environmentalism.
3. Manufacturing - The manufacturing industry can benefit from investing in research and development of new biopolymers for sustainable materials in various industries.