The Jo Rin Hun house in Korea looks like a giant Fraggle Rock creation. The bars that create the outer frame of the house must certainly be made out edible material. Or not. Anyway, the Korean architecture firm of Iroje Kimhyoman created the Jo Rin Hun house, which is modern and industrial.
The industrial shapes in the Jo Rin Hun house do little to add warmth to the design, but the interior spaces make up for the exterior coldness. Check out the gallery for more of the Jo Rin Hun house.
The Jo Rin Hun House by Iroje Kimhyoman Architects
1. Industrial Architecture - The trend of industrial-inspired architecture that balances functionality and aesthetics while incorporating new materials and techniques to create unique and dynamic structures.
2. Edible Architecture - The trend of experimenting with edible materials in architecture to create sustainable and eco-friendly structures that are also aesthetically pleasing and innovative.
3. Interior Design - The trend of using interior design elements to create warmth and balance in modern, industrial-inspired architecture to improve livability and usability for inhabitants.
1. Architecture - The architecture industry has an opportunity to innovate by incorporating sustainable and eco-friendly materials into their designs, experimenting with new building techniques, and creating unique, functional structures.
2. Construction - The construction industry can benefit by collaborating with architects who are experimenting with new building materials and designs that require specialized skills and techniques to implement.
3. Interior Design - The interior design industry has an opportunity to collaborate with architects and construction teams to create living spaces that balance the functionality of modern, industrial-inspired architecture with the warmth and livability of traditional interior design elements.