It seems to me that the Jiujie Chair by Jamy Yang is caught somewhere between an egg chair and an office chair. Providing a pinch of privacy, thanks to a generously sized hood, this scraggly seat may actually inhibit the view of your computer screen.
For what it's worth, the Jiujie Chair by Jamy Yang might be that perfect solution for a workplace with a sea of cubicles. Providing some sense of enclosure, this plaited perch is playful as well as environmentally friendly. This sinuous seat for Steelcase wastes no material in its tangled makeup of woven strands of eco-plastic.
The Jiujie Chair by Jamy Yang is a Knitted Hoodie for Sitting in
1. Privacy-enhancing Furniture - The Jiujie Chair by Jamy Yang exemplifies the trend of furniture designs that provide a sense of privacy and enclosure in the workplace.
2. Eco-friendly Materials - The Jiujie Chair's use of woven strands of eco-plastic reflects the trend of incorporating sustainable materials into furniture design.
3. Playful Workspaces - The Jiujie Chair's playful design offers an opportunity for creating more engaging and fun work environments.
1. Furniture Design - The Jiujie Chair showcases how the furniture industry can explore new designs and concepts to meet the evolving needs of workplaces.
2. Office Furniture - The Jiujie Chair presents an innovative approach to office seating, suggesting opportunities for disruption and reimagining traditional office furniture.
3. Sustainable Design - The Jiujie Chair's usage of eco-plastic materials highlights the potential for growth and innovation within the sustainable design industry.