Though Jeremy Gutsche is a top keynote speaker, award-winning author and CEO of Trend Hunter, there is a side of him not many are familiar with that is brought to light in this feature with RW&Co. Posted today in Huffington Post Canada's style section, Gutsche's interview and photo shoot with RW&Co touches on his personal brand and, by extension, his style.
Though Jeremy does not describe himself as a "fashionisto," he does recognize the fundamental ideal that all style mavens, whether they be Vogue editors or fashion bloggers, are aware of: there should be no separation between the person and his/her clothes. "Your style is a reflection of your personal brand," states Gutsche, "It doesn't need to be staged, but you'll feel more free and content if you outwardly project the wonderful character that you are."
1. Personal Branding - Opportunity for businesses to help individuals project their personal brand through their style.
2. Fashion Blogging - Opportunity to create platforms and tools for fashion bloggers to express their personal style.
3. Clothing Reflecting Personality - Opportunity for companies to design and offer clothing that reflects an individual's unique personality.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into the personal branding trend by offering personalized clothing options.
2. Photography - Photography industry can offer services to capture individuals' personal style.
3. Technology - Technology companies can develop applications and tools that help individuals curate and express their personal brand.