Jean Paul Gaultier is an expert when it comes to fashion, but also when it comes to selecting creative partners to work with -- the latest to join forces with the imprint is stylist and creative mind Lotta Volkova.
Volkova has worked closely with the likes of Demna at Vetements and Miu Miu most recently. She often plays a strong role in the big trends that we all see today. The highly anticipated collection is set to be just as captivating as her previous works with adidas, which were launched back in 2020. Now, she released her own collection full of brightly colored tracksuits, retro-themed footwear silhouettes, and much more -- all of which quickly sold out.
Image Credit: Jean Paul Gaultier
Lotta Volkova Works with Jean Paul Gaultier on a Capsule
1. Fashion Capsule Collaborations - The trend of high-end fashion labels collaborating with creative partners to release limited edition capsule collections offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in premium fashion retail.
2. Influential Stylist Collaborations - Working with influential fashion stylists to create fashion collections may be a strategic opportunity for retailers or brands to connect with younger audiences and establish trends for the market.
3. Retro-themed Footwear Silhouettes - The growing trend of new footwear designs that take inspiration from vintage style cues presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation for footwear brands and retailers.
1. Premium Fashion Retail - The trend of high-end fashion labels collaborating with creative partners to release limited edition capsule collections offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation in premium fashion retail.
2. Fashion Styling - Influential fashion stylists collaborating with brands can provide business opportunities in creating collections and trends that cater to younger audiences.
3. Footwear - The growing trend of retro-themed footwear silhouettes presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the footwear industry, especially for brands that leverage nostalgia and heritage in their designs.