Luna Negra is a stunning 6400-square-foot restaurant located in Jakarta, Indonesia. Housed inside an office tower, the sprawling restaurant space features four separate areas and an epic two-storey wine cellar that boasts a brass spiral staircase in its center.
Designed in a collaboration between Portfolio Architectural Lifestyle and Andreas P Dimitriou, Luna Negra's four designated areas include its wine cellar, a main bar area with a 13-foot back bar cabinet, the main dining hall and a series of VIP rooms.
The unique Jakarta restaurant's interior is defined by its exposed brick walls in the bar section and ornamental rugs and suspended greenery in its main dining hall. Partitions separating the various areas area made with rustic accents such as rope walls.
This Jakarta Restaurant Boasts a Two-Storey Wine Cellar
1. Luxurious Dining Experiences - The trend towards opulent, upscale eateries like Luna Negra creates opportunities for the development of exclusive dining experiences with unique interior designs and extravagant features.
2. Wine Cellar Design - The growing demand for impressive wine cellars, such as Luna Negra's two-storey wine cellar, presents opportunities for architects and designers to create innovative wine storage solutions that integrate functionality with visual appeal.
3. VIP Room Experience - The inclusion of VIP rooms in restaurants, like Luna Negra, highlights a trend towards providing exclusive, private dining spaces that can be targeted at high-profile customers or groups looking for a more intimate dining experience.
1. Hospitality and Restaurant - The hospitality and restaurant industry can benefit from embracing the trend of opulent dining experiences by offering unique designs, extravagant features, and exclusive services to attract high-end clientele.
2. Architecture and Design - The architecture and design industry has an opportunity to create innovative wine cellar designs that combine functionality and aesthetics to meet the growing demand for impressive wine storage spaces like Luna Negra's two-storey wine cellar.
3. Event Planning and Hospitality Services - Event planning and hospitality service providers can capitalize on the trend of VIP rooms by offering private dining spaces tailored for high-profile events or customers seeking exclusive, intimate dining experiences.