A woman will almost always get her way if she behaved and dressed at all like model Marine Van Outryve does in the Io Donna Magazine September 2012 editorial. Granted, her outfits are a lot more tame than the photoshoot is letting on. Simply keep the buttons buttoned up and there will be no lawsuits in the making. Oh, and writhing on the conference table will only get girls so far. In the end, the editorial simply revolves around a strong, seductive woman who gets what she wants.
The Io Donna Magazine September 2012 editorial was lensed by photographer Gianluca Fontana. Dark and moody as any executive business meeting would be, the power ensembles reflect the atmosphere.
The Io Donna Magazine September 2012 Editorial Stars Marine Van Outryve
1. Board Room Fashion - Opportunity to disrupt traditional office fashion industry by designing clothing lines that balance professional attire with personal style and self-expression.
2. Seductive Professionalism - Opportunity in coaching programs that teach women how to exude confidence and assertiveness in the workplace without resorting to overtly sexualized behavior.
3. Office Power Dynamics - Opportunity in corporate training and development programs that focus on cultivating healthy power dynamics and communication among employees.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunities for fashion designers and brands to create clothing specifically tailored to the professional workplace setting.
2. Human Resources - Opportunities for HR professionals to focus on developing training programs that address professional behavior and communication in the workplace.
3. Business Coaching - Opportunities in coaching and consulting for women who want to develop their professional presence in the workplace.