By scanning similar items, this German in-store product search system will help shoppers find what they are looking for faster. Findbox enables customers to find physical products in high street stores. The kiosk would also come in handy in large stores with lots of parts, like a hardware store or craft shop.
The in-store product search is like a digital personal assistant that can recognize 3D objects and find ones like it the store carries. This would also be helpful if customers needed a replacement of the same item. Consumers will be less frustrated and will be able to find what they're looking for sooner where as retailers can decrease their number of lost sales, free-up staff members and up-sell more often.
This In-Store Product Search Kiosk Can Recognize 3D Items Without a Code
1. In-store Product Search - Developing advanced in-store product search systems that can recognize and locate items without a code.
2. Scanning Technology - Advancements in scanning technology that can identify 3D objects and match them with similar items in-store.
3. Enhanced Customer Experience - Improving the customer experience by providing faster and more efficient ways to find and purchase products in physical stores.
1. Retail - Implementing in-store product search kiosks to enhance the shopping experience and increase sales.
2. Hardware - Utilizing in-store product search systems in hardware stores to streamline the search for specific parts or replacements.
3. Craft - Integrating product search technology in craft shops to assist customers in finding specific materials or tools.