Cinnamon Bun, Cake Batter and Strawberry Cheesecake are three of the fun flavors that Wink Frozen Desserts includes in a package of ice cream pint treats it calls 'The Baked 9 Pack.'
These bakery-inspired vegan frozen desserts are all free from sugar, fat, gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, as well as nut ingredients. With all of these exclusions, these desserts do away with the eight top allergens. Some of the ingredients that are included in these calorie-controlled frozen desserts include pea protein, organic tapioca, as well as monk fruit and stevia for sweetness. In total, there are just 100 calories in the entire pint.
As well as offering consumers an alternative kind of frozen dessert that’s completely free from animal products, this one will satisfy health-conscious consumers who are concerned with their caloric intake.
Wink Frozen Desserts' Ice Cream Pints are Diet- and Allergy-Friendly
1. Vegan Desserts - Opportunity for companies to develop more vegan desserts that are also diet- and allergy-friendly.
2. Allergen-free Desserts - Opportunity to create more desserts that cater to people with allergies by eliminating key allergens from ingredients.
3. Low-calorie Frozen Treats - Opportunity to develop more low-calorie frozen treats that still provide a satisfying dessert experience.
1. Dessert Industry - Companies in the dessert industry can expand their product lines to include more vegan, allergen-free, and low-calorie options for health-conscious consumers.
2. Health Food Industry - Opportunity for companies in the health food industry to create more plant-based product lines that cater to people with dietary restrictions or special health concerns.
3. Food Technology Industry - Companies in the food technology industry can innovate new ingredients and processes to create healthier and more diverse dessert options for consumers.