Fudge n' Vanilla Squares are the newest better-for-you frozen treats from GoodPop and they stand out as the first plant-based and gluten-free dessert squares of their kind. The sweet and satisfying treat combines a creamy vanilla oatmilk ice cream square with a chocolate fudge shell.
With 130 calories and just 10 grams of sugar, this frozen dessert square is a healthy indulgence that's nostalgic and appealing to those with sensitivities to allergens. Additionally, the dessert squares are kosher and they are only made with ingredients that are fair trade and non-GMO. These shareable squares can be found by the box in the frozen section of stores like Whole Foods Market and Sprouts Farmer's Market, as well as online directly through GoodPop.
This new product represents the latest addition to the brand's line of "cleaned up classics."
Goodpop's Fudge n' Vanilla Squares are Plant-Based & Gluten-Free
1. Plant-based Frozen Desserts - The trend of plant-based products is increasing, creating opportunities for frozen dessert companies to innovate with new ingredient combinations.
2. Free-from Desserts - The demand for allergen-friendly desserts is growing, creating opportunities for companies to develop new products that cater to people with specific dietary needs.
3. Clean-label Desserts - Consumers are increasingly seeking out simple, recognizable ingredients, sparking a trend towards clean-label desserts that are made with natural ingredients.
1. Frozen Dessert Industry - The innovation opportunity in this industry is to develop new products that cater to consumers with different dietary needs, such as plant-based, free-from, and clean-label options.
2. Plant-based Food Industry - The trend towards plant-based products is providing an opportunity for companies to develop innovative ingredient combinations that will appeal to consumers looking for healthier dessert options.
3. Natural Foods Industry - The growth in demand for simple and natural products is creating an opportunity for companies in the natural foods industry to develop desserts that are made with recognizable ingredients and free from allergens.