Tokyo, Japan, will soon be host to a new ice cream lounge from Häagen-Dazs that celebrates the release of its Crunchy Crunch Double Cookies & Cream Bar.
The upscale lounge pop-up will be branded in black and white to remind one of the colors cookies and cream and boasts sophisticated treats to match this scheme. The pop-up offers a menu of cookies and cream ice cream treats, all of which are served in cocktail glasses with decadent toppings like black sesame macarons, bamboo charcoal biscuits and white strawberries.
Although the ice cream desserts are served at the Häagen-Dazs '& Lounge' in fancy cocktail glasses, all of the treats are non-alcoholic, making them accessible to consumers of all ages. However, the artful presentation of the ice cream desserts specifically speaks to adult consumers.
The Pop-Up Häagen-Dazs & Lounge Serves Treats in Cocktail Glasses
1. Upscale Ice Cream Lounges - Opportunity for luxury brands to create innovative ice cream experiences with sophisticated presentation and unique flavor combinations.
2. Artful Dessert Presentation - Potential for dessert brands to elevate their products by incorporating creative presentation techniques and high-quality ingredients.
3. Non-alcoholic Cocktails - Emerging trend of non-alcoholic cocktail bars and lounges, providing an opportunity for ice cream brands to tap into this market with sophisticated non-alcoholic dessert options.
1. Luxury Food and Beverage - Luxury food and beverage brands can create upscale ice cream lounges to offer a premium dessert experience.
2. Dessert and Pastry - Dessert and pastry brands can innovate their products by focusing on artful presentation techniques and using high-quality ingredients for a luxurious experience.
3. Non-alcoholic Beverage - Non-alcoholic beverage brands can expand their offerings to include sophisticated non-alcoholic dessert options and collaborate with ice cream brands to cater to this segment.