Artist Lala Abaddon creates beautiful pieces of hand-woven art resembling digitally created graphics. The artwork is so intricately woven together with such vibrant colors and detail that it looks as though it was created on a computer, especially when viewed from a distance. However, when the viewer gets close to the art, the true details can be seen.
The entire process to create each of these artworks takes months. The artist begins with photography, using an analog method and proceeds to print the stills into large formats. The images are then hand cut into hundreds of strips, which are woven together to create perplexing patterns.
The ultimate goal for the hand-woven art is to "evoke a certain feeling in the viewer, examining the relationship between the physical world and the emotional world."
This Artist Creates Hand-Woven Art that Looks Digitally Created
1. Psychedelic Woven Art - This trend showcases the fusion of traditional hand-woven art with vibrant colors and intricate patterns, creating visually captivating pieces that resemble digitally created graphics.
2. Analog Photography - This trend highlights the resurgence of analog photography as a starting point for creating unique and compelling artwork, bridging the gap between old and new techniques.
3. Exploration of Emotional Landscape - This trend explores the intersection between the physical world and the emotional world, utilizing art as a medium to provoke deep emotional responses in viewers.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can leverage this trend to create innovative and visually stunning artworks that push the boundaries of traditional techniques.
2. Textile and Fashion - The textile and fashion industry can integrate this trend by incorporating psychedelic woven art into garments and accessories, creating bold and expressive designs.
3. Photography and Printing - The photography and printing industry can benefit from the resurgence of analog methods by offering specialized services and products catered to artists and creative professionals.