The Greater Goods Haraaz Coffee is the latest roast from the Austin, Texas-based company that will offer a rich, flavorful drinking experience for java enthusiasts. Sourced from the Yemeni village of Haraaz, the coffee features a sweet profile that has notes of dried fruit, floral aromas and mild sandalwood, and is sure to satisfy those seeking a high-quality roast to enjoy in the morning.
The husband and wife-owned company behind the coffee helps to support local charities by providing a portion of each sale of the java to get meals to those in need. This positions the Greater Goods Haraaz Coffee as a feel-good product that will satisfy consumers with an altruistic mindset who are looking for food options that support a sense of community.
The Greater Goods Haraaz Coffee is Sourced from a Yemeni Village
1. Community-supporting Foods - Brands can increase consumer loyalty by creating products that not only satisfy taste buds but also support local charities.
2. Social Responsibility Initiatives - More companies are incorporating philanthropic efforts into their business models to appeal to socially-conscious consumers.
3. Charitable Business Partnerships - Businesses can form partnerships with local charities to create mutually beneficial outcomes and give back to the community.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate charitable giving into their business model to both appeal to socially-conscious consumers and make a tangible impact in their community.
2. Social Enterprises - Social enterprises can create high-quality products that not only fulfill a consumer need but also give back to the community through charitable partnerships.
3. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations can partner with businesses to create mutually beneficial relationships that help to generate funds and support their causes.