Check out this Good Ol' Sailor Vodka, Sweden's very first vodka that comes in a PET bottle.
One of the first-ever organically grown and made vodkas, the Swedish Good Ol' Sailor Vodka erupts an explosion of clean and fruity flavor with a spicy aftertaste. Distilled four times over, completely environmentally friendly, and coming in a wicked bottle design, the Good Ol' Sailor Vodka is the premium choice drink for all eco-green drinkers.
Implications - With global warming and the general health of the planet becoming an increasing concern amongst consumers, companies would be wise to provide products that are eco-friendly. Making use out of recyclable materials is one way that companies can alter their designs in order to appeal to these customers who wish to reduce their carbon footprint.
This Good Ol' Sailor Vodka Helps Keep the Environment Green
1. Organic Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunities for other companies to produce organic alcoholic beverages in sustainable packaging.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Opportunities to create sustainable packaging for alcoholic beverages.
3. Environmentally Friendly Distillation - Opportunities for eco-friendly distillation techniques for alcoholic beverages.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - Companies in this industry can explore the development of organic and eco-friendly alcoholic beverages, as well as sustainable packaging.
2. Packaging Industry - Companies in this industry can develop innovative and sustainable packaging solutions for the alcoholic beverage industry.
3. Distillation Equipment Industry - Companies in this industry can innovate with eco-friendly distillation equipment for the production of organic and environmentally friendly alcoholic beverages.