These new additions to the Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based line are set to start arriving on store shelves in June 2022 and will provide consumers with a simple, plant-based option to serve guests this summer.
The products come in two Chick'n Wing flavors including BBQ and Buffalo, while the Chick'n Spicy Fillets are perfect for sandwiches. The Saus'ge Links and Saus'ge Patties include two new flavors each including Bratwurst and Spicy Italian, and Original and Spicy, respectively.
The new Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based products come as part of the brand's continued foray into the market of plant-based pub grub that can be easily prepared from home. The products will be available both online and in-store for consumers to pick up in place of their favorite frozen meat alternatives.
Image Credit: Gardein
The Latest Gardein Ultimate Plant-Based Products Arrive in June
1. Plant-based Alternatives - The trend towards plant-based products is disrupting the food industry and creating opportunities for innovative new products.
2. Convenience Foods - The trend towards easy-to-prepare foods is creating opportunities for companies to create plant-based alternatives that are quick and easy to cook.
3. Summer Entertaining - With the arrival of summer, there is a growing trend towards plant-based appetizers that are perfect for outdoor entertaining.
1. Plant-based Foods - The plant-based food industry is rapidly growing, with companies like Gardein offering new and innovative products to meet consumer demand.
2. Frozen Foods - The frozen food industry is being disrupted by the trend towards more convenient, easy-to-prepare plant-based alternatives.
3. Food Retail - The trend towards plant-based foods is creating opportunities for retailers to offer innovative and convenient products that appeal to consumers' changing tastes.