Kelly Taylor created Blood & Moon Fortune Telling Wine as a concept with an interactive label that puts a new spin on the tradition of consulting tarot cards for a personalized reading.
The design of the bottle was inspired by the 22 Major Arcana cards that can be found in a tarot deck, which are traditionally interpreted as some of the big archetypal themes that influence one's life. Each original symbol was designed by hand and offers a fun way to point wine drinkers towards a fortune.
When the wine bottle's cork has been removed from the bottle, the idea is that a slender candle may be lit in its place, which will drip down the bottle and land on different symbols. For more insight, the Blood & Moon Fortune Telling Wine is meant to be packaged with a guide to understanding one's reading.
Blood & Moon's Interactive Label Connects Drinkers to a Tarot Reading
1. Interactive Wine Labels - Opportunity to create interactive wine labels that engage and entertain consumers.
2. Personalized Fortune-telling - Opportunity to integrate personalized fortune-telling experiences into various products and services.
3. Tarot-inspired Design - Opportunity to incorporate tarot-inspired design elements into packaging and branding.
1. Wine and Spirits - Opportunity for wineries and distilleries to enhance their products with interactive labels and custom experiences.
2. Entertainment and Events - Opportunity for event organizers and entertainment companies to incorporate personalized fortune-telling experiences into their offerings.
3. Packaging and Design - Opportunity for packaging and design agencies to develop unique, tarot-inspired designs for various products beyond wine bottles.