FiberForm is the next generation of biodegradable paper materials. As companies continue to adopt more sustainable and eco-friendly packaging for their products, it is becoming more important to create something that can be tasteful and flexible. FiberForm is flexible in more ways than one. FiberForm can actually be manipulated to take on different shapes that better represent the brand at hand.
Designed by Swedish studio Billerud, FiberForm is shown to take on many different designs, from speech bubbles to takeout containers and even cylinders. Through the use of FiberForm, embossed images, specific shapes and more can be achieved. This allows design firms to be even more creative when using the material for packaging, branding and even products.
FiberForm by Billerud Allows Companies to Get Creative with Packaging
1. Flexible Packaging - Innovative packaging materials that can be manipulated to take on different shapes provide new branding and design opportunities.
2. Biodegradable Materials - Increasing focus on sustainability prompts the development of eco-friendly biodegradable materials for packaging products.
3. Creative Product and Packaging Design - The ability to use materials such as FiberForm for branding and packaging enables more creativity in product design.
1. Packaging Industry - Companies in the packaging industry can explore the use of flexible and biodegradable materials to create new and innovative packaging solutions.
2. Design Industry - Design firms can leverage flexible and customizable packaging materials such as FiberForm to create unique branding and packaging designs for clients.
3. Sustainable Product Industry - The increasing demand for sustainable products can benefit from the use of biodegradable and eco-friendly packaging materials for a more holistic approach to product design.