An auction of limited-edition Air Max sneakers designed and autographed by Eminem to benefit disadvantaged youths around the world is ongoing on eBay.
Eminem has designed limited-edition uppers of eight different shoes in the Air Max series.
Only 8 full sets of the footwear (64 pairs of shoes in total), will be produced before they are auctioned off over a period of 4 weeks, starting August 31st. All pairs will be numbered and autographed by Eminem making them true collector's items in every sense.
100% of the auction proceeds will go to the Marshall Mathers Foundation and UNHCR's ninemillion.org campaign.
1. Limited-edition Sneaker Collaborations - Opportunity for brands and celebrities to collaborate on exclusive sneaker designs for charitable causes.
2. Celebrity Autographed Merchandise - Potential for celebrities to create autographed merchandise to raise funds for charitable organizations.
3. Charitable Auctions on Online Platforms - Online platforms can provide a convenient and accessible way to host charity auctions for unique items like limited-edition sneakers.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can explore collaborations with celebrities to create limited-edition sneakers for charitable initiatives.
2. Entertainment and Celebrity - Celebrities from various industries can use their influence to promote and create autographed merchandise for charitable causes.
3. E-commerce and Online Marketplaces - Online platforms and marketplaces can facilitate the auctioning and selling of exclusive items to raise funds for charity.