Booze phones, Church Bars and Drunk Bingo - Today we hunt Drunkovation
10. Look it’s a flask! No, it’s a phone! Wait, it’s the Cheers’ Mobile Eco Phone that Runs on a Booze Capsule. Just what I’ve always wanted…
9. This PSA from Street Dares proves that you don’t look cool when you’re drunk. You look like an idiot.
8. The spins may not be fun, but these pictures certainly are. Taken with the rolling shutter effect from an iPhone, these photos from Bent Pictures are what it would look like to get your camera wasted on tequila.
7. Usually it means you’re drunk (or crazy) if you are communicating with a stuffed plush toy. Luckily for you, the DIY SOBEaR v02 makes it ok because of his built in breathalyzer. He’ll even pour you a drink if he thinks you can handle it.
6. Drunk dialing can harmless but it can also be harmful. If only you had the "Bad Decision Blocker" iPhone App at your disposal when you called your crush and accidentally admitted to stalking them on facebook…
5. Classic Bingo just got a little better (as most things do) when infused with alcohol. Win Bar Bingo by seeing who can spot the classic "Mouth Misser, "Drunk Person," "Text Messager" and "Seat Dancer" first.
4. Absolut Vodka Wanted You to videotape yourself dancing like no one is watching to win tickets to an exclusive VIP party. You can imagine the end result of this contest being quite a liquor-infused one.
3. With DUI’s on the rise – even in young Hollywood - it is important to spread awareness about the effects of binge drinking. What better way to do that then to show a guying urinating on himself, shaving his eyebrow and breaking stuff before he even leaves the house?
2. This sensual commercial for Bailey’s urges you to "Listen to your lips." With this luxurious commercial, it’s hard not to want to.
1. At the Guilty Pleasures nightclub, confess your sins to a vicar and get a shot of vodka. If church were more like this, maybe I’d go more often…
Video of the Day: Puking on the Catwalk
Viral Vodka Ad
Backwards Awareness Commercials
Intelligent Bartender Bots
Free 2018 Report & eBook
Get the top 100 trends happening right NOW -- plus a FREE copy of our award-winning book.
Our Research Methodology
This article is one of 350,000 experiments. We use crowd filtering, big data and AI to identify insights.
Church Bars, Bar Bingo and Booze Phones
- By: Jeremy GutscheSep 29, 2009