The DRNK AR app developed by Singapore-based start-up Omniaz was designed to enhance the beverage-buying experience with augmented reality and artificial intelligence. While there's a limited amount of information that can be squeezed onto a product label, DRNK AR gives alcoholic beverage brands the power to share much more than the components that are required.
By scanning a label on a bottle of wine, beer or liquor with the DRNK AR app, consumers are presented with interactive experiences that have the potential to give them more confidence when making a purchase. The augmented reality experience has the potential to share a product's origin, aromas, tasting notes, food pairings and more.
Already, DRNK is collaborating with brands like Fat Bastard and PengWine to create next-gen AR experiences.
The DRNK AR App Uses Augmented Reality & AI to Offer Enhance Product Experiences
1. Augmented Reality in Retail - Using AR technology to enhance the shopping experience by providing interactive product information.
2. AI-powered Product Experiences - Leveraging artificial intelligence to offer personalized and immersive interactions with products.
3. Expanded Product Information - Providing consumers with detailed information beyond what can be displayed on product labels through technology.
1. Beverage Industry - Integrating AR and AI technologies to offer enhanced product experiences and drive consumer confidence in purchasing alcoholic beverages.
2. Retail Industry - Adopting AR and AI solutions to create interactive and informative shopping experiences for customers.
3. Technology Industry - Developing innovative AR and AI applications that enable brands to deliver rich product information and engage consumers in new ways.