One of the newest drink menus offered at the Picture House Social bar in Sheffield, England was created in collaboration with online cultural guide Our Fave Places to represent noteworthy businesses across the city. Each of the 16 drinks on the menu were developed to capture the unique essence of each establishment.
The PHS x OFP Cocktail Menu includes diners, design studios, denim shops and barbers, which are interpreted through various ingredients. In the case of the Ashoka 1967 cocktail based off of Sheffield's oldest Indian restaurant, Picture House Social and Our Fave Places created a cocktail of Tellicherry black pepper-infused Ciroc vodka, velvet falurnum, creole bitters and natural yogurt. Some of the other cocktails on the menu offer flavorful reinterpretations of flower shops, print shops and all-vegan cafes.
Picture House Social's Cocktail Menu Maps Out Favorite Places
1. Destination-based Drink Menus - Creating drink menus based on the locations and unique essence of local businesses.
2. Collaborative Menu Creation - Partnering with local cultural guides to develop unique and engaging drink menus.
3. Ingredient Interpretation - Developing cocktails that incorporate ingredients inspired by local businesses.
1. Hospitality - Hotels, bars, and restaurants can utilize this trend to offer a unique and immersive experience for guests.
2. Tourism - Tourism operators can work with local businesses to curate a destination-based drink menu that highlights different aspects of the location.
3. Marketing - Marketing firms can collaborate with local businesses to develop marketing campaigns centered around unique drink menus that capture the essence of the location.