Coors Light understands the pressures that the upcoming romantic holiday, Valentine's Day, often illicit -- so to help people "pug-get" the stress of February 14th, the beer company is helping people find "fur-ever" love.
To help customers find their "pawfect" Valentine, Coors Light will help cover dog adoption fees from February 4 - 21. To be eligible, participants can text “COORS4k9” to 28130 with a picture of their adoption receipt, and Coors Light will cover up to $100 of their fees (up to 1,000 adoptions).
Alongside this dog adoption campaign, Coors Light also debuted the 'Official Beer of Skipping Cuffing Season' commercial that encourages people to cuddle up with a beer and their furry friend this Valentine's Day.
Image Credit: Coors Light
Coors Light is Covering Dog Adoption Fees for the Month of February
1. Pet Adoption Promotions - Brands are partnering with animal shelters and covering adoption fees to promote pet adoption and increase pet ownership.
2. Valentine's Day Marketing - Brands are using Valentine's Day as an opportunity to promote their products or services in unique and creative ways.
3. Cuffing Season Alternatives - Brands are challenging the traditional notion of cuffing season by promoting the joys of being single and embracing companionship with pets instead.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverage brands have the opportunity to partner with animal shelters and pet adoption agencies to promote pet adoption while also raising brand awareness.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Advertising and marketing agencies have the opportunity to help brands develop creative promotional campaigns centered around holidays like Valentine's Day to engage their target audience.
3. Pet Care - Pet care companies have the opportunity to collaborate with brands on initiatives that promote pet adoption and responsible pet ownership, benefiting both the pets and their potential owners.