With the start of summer nearly upon us, Leinenkugel's is encouraging fans to "swap their docs for docks" with its new giveaway. The brand is hoping to lure people away from hours of binging television and, instead, return to the great outdoors.
Just in time for National Get Outdoors Day on June 12, the alcohol brand will give ten people $4,000 travel stipends to use on lake houses. Travelers will not only get a travel stipend but they will get enough ice-cold beer to stock the fridge, Leinenkugel’s Canoolers, and lake merch to complete their experience.
To enter the contest, fans can visit their website and tell Leinenkugel's how many hours they have streamed content in the past year.
Image Credit: Leinenkugel’s
Leinenkugel’s is Encouraging People to Swap Their Docs for Docks
1. Outdoor Experience - Encouraging people to spend more time outdoors by providing incentives presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the hospitality industry.
2. Brand Promotion Giveaways - Companies can run promotions that create brand awareness and a strong emotional connection with customers in the hospitality industry.
3. Healthy Lifestyle Promotion - Promoting an active lifestyle that enables people to make healthier choices presents an opportunity for innovation in the food and beverage industry.
1. Hospitality - Giving incentives for people to travel and experience the outdoors. There are opportunities for disruptive innovation in the hospitality industry.
2. Beverage - Beer companies can promote their brand by offering summer getaways and creating a strong emotional connection with their customers.
3. Food and Beverage - Promoting an active lifestyle through healthy food and beverages presents opportunities for innovation in the food and beverage industry.