In anticipation of summer, Leinekugel's has announced the launch of a new variety pack dubbed the 'Lodge Variety Pack.' The new pack features iconic Leinenkugel's flavors including Summer Shandy, Lemon Haze IPA, Juicy Peach and Grapefruit Shandy.
The Summer Shandy beer is a traditional weiss beer coupled with refreshing lemonade flavors. The Lemon Haze IPA, on the other hand, features notes of juicy lemons and citrus bitterness and combines American and German Hops. The Juicy Peach is a mild sour-style beer that features the sweet flavor of natural peaches with light tart hints. Lastly, the Grapefurit SHandy is a traditional weiss beer combined with natural white grapefruit flavor.
The Leinenkugel's Lodge Variety Pack is now available to purchase.
Leinenkugel's Debuted the 'Lodge Variety Pack' in Time for Summer
1. Beer Variety Packs - Brands can introduce novel flavors and seasonal offerings in variety packs, which can boost sales and drive brand loyalty.
2. Fruit-flavored Beers - The incorporation of natural flavors like peach and grapefruit into traditional beer styles can attract a wider range of consumers seeking new taste experiences.
3. IPA Flavor Innovation - Breweries can experiment with different types and combinations of hops to create unique and appealing flavors to IPA lovers.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - Innovative beer flavors and packaging can provide new opportunities for companies to differentiate from competitors and capture consumer attention.
2. Food and Hospitality - Bars, restaurants, and hotels can offer seasonal beer variety packs to cater to customers looking for summer flavors and boost their beverage sales.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Retailers can leverage seasonal beer variety packs to attract customers and increase sales, especially during peak summer months.