The Oak Bank piece designed by Dieter Gorjanz actually isn’t a bank at all. It’s a bench. Which could be kind of a funny translation in Spanish, if you think that cheesy translation jokes are funny. Never mind.
Dieter Gorjanz is a designer in Austria. He doesn’t only do furniture design; his sketches also reveal a lot of talent. The Oak Bank is a beautifully crafted piece of wood furniture with a subtle design and a strong style.
Dieter Gorjanz Makes Simplicity Shine With the Oak Bank
1. Natural Wood Furniture - Designing simple yet stylish wood furniture pieces can disrupt the industry with a focus on sustainability and trendy aesthetics.
2. Multifunctional Furniture - Creating furniture pieces that serve more than one purpose can innovate the industry by providing practical and space-saving solutions.
3. Minimalist Furniture - Designing furniture with a simple and clean aesthetic can cater to the increasing demand for minimalistic styles in home decor.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Manufacturers can innovate production methods and materials used to create wooden furniture that caters to sustainability and design trends.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can expand their product offerings and cater to customers with unique and trendy furniture designs that complement various decor styles.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can recommend minimalist, multifunctional and sustainable wooden furniture as part of their design solutions to provide practical and stylish living spaces.