The 'DETALJI' bench has been designed by creative director of Nikari Jenni Roininen as an eco-friendly seating solution perfect for the modern home.
The bench is achieved with sustainably grown solid oak along with the Woodnotes Woodpecker paper yarn fabric designed by Rita Puotila. This gives it a decidedly eco-friendly construction without sacrificing style or sturdiness. The bench is upholstered with 100% wool with no synthetic ingredients in the mix.
The 'DETALJI' bench measures 60-inches in length and 18-inches in height, which makes it well-suited for placement at entryways or in living rooms. The bench could also function well as an outdoor seating solution on a terrace or patio, but would need to be brought in between uses.
Image Credit: Nikari
The 'DETALJI' Bench is Made with Traditional Methods
1. Sustainable Furniture - Design eco-friendly furniture made from sustainable materials like solid oak and paper fabrics
2. Biodegradable Materials - Explore alternatives to synthetic materials in furniture design like paper yarn fabric and wool
3. Multifunctional Seating - Create versatile seating solutions that work both indoors and outdoors like the DETALJI bench
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Introduce sustainable materials and biodegradable alternatives to current manufacturing processes
2. Home Décor - Offer eco-friendly and multifunctional furniture solutions for interior design projects
3. Outdoor Living - Design outdoor seating solutions that are stylish, durable, and can be used both indoors and outdoors