A premium lemonade is being introduced to consumers by the name of 'Deep Rose,' which features a combination of 5% lemon juice, rose extract and flavoring, green coffee extract, plus a blend of three sweeteners. A 10-ounce bottle contains just 50 calories, offering a refreshing way to beat the heat while indulging in an upscale lemonade. Deep Rose gets its hint of sweetness from a blend of sugar, stevia, and monk fruit, which provide the beverage with just 10 grams of sugar.
Unlike many ready-to-drink lemonade products, Deep Rose is packaged in an elegant glass bottle that likens it to a carbonated beverage, a mixer or another kind of elevated natural beverage. As such, the antioxidant-rich rose lemonade drink is specifically called out as a non-alcoholic beverage on its sleek black secondary packaging.
'Deep Rose' is a Naturally Sweetened Antioxidant-Rich Beverage
1. Natural Sweetener - There is an opportunity for the creation of natural sweetener additives to replace artificial sweeteners and cater to the health-conscious market.
2. Elevated Ready-to-drink Beverage - There is an opportunity for the creation of packaged beverages with a high-end feel and branding to cater to consumers looking for a premium alternative.
3. Antioxidant Infused Beverages - There is an opportunity for the creation of antioxidant-infused beverages, catering to the growing health and wellness trend among consumers.
1. Natural Sweetener Industry - This industry can develop additive sweeteners made from natural sources and challenge chemically derived artificial sweeteners.
2. Premium Beverage Industry - This industry can focus on creating ready-to-drink beverages that cater to a high-end market and use glass bottles for a more sophisticated look.
3. Health and Wellness Beverage Industry - This industry can develop antioxidant-rich non-alcoholic beverages to cater to the increasing demand for health and wellness-oriented products.