The Dunkin' Lemonade Refreshers are a new beverage offering from the brand that's arriving just ahead of summer to provide patrons with a tart way to quench their thirst. The drinks come in three flavor options including Blueberry Flavored Lemonade, Peach Flavored Lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade, which are all made with a base of lemonade that's enhanced with a flavored fruit concentrate. The drinks also feature B vitamins in the mix to make them the perfect option for consumers looking to maximize their hydration.
The Dunkin' Lemonade Refreshers are being launched with a new promotion for DD Perks members who will receive triple the points for every dollar they spend on the new drinks through June 8, 2021.
Image Credit: Dunkin’
The Dunkin' Lemonade Refreshers Come in Three Flavors
1. Vitamin-enriched Beverages - There is an opportunity for other beverage companies to incorporate vitamins in their product offerings, targeting health-conscious consumers.
2. Flavored Lemonades - There is an opportunity for other companies to experiment with different fruit and flavor combinations when it comes to creating unique lemonade offerings.
3. Loyalty Programs - Companies could consider offering rewards and promotions to their loyal customers, as Dunkin' is doing with its DD Perks program promotion for the new drinks.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry has the opportunity to experiment with different vitamin-enriched and fruit-flavored drinks to meet changing consumer demands.
2. Fast Food Industry - Restaurants and fast food chains should consider incorporating unique beverage options into their menus to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
3. Consumer Loyalty Programs - Other industries could learn from Dunkin's success with their DD Perks program and develop similar loyalty programs to retain customers.