The Good Dee's Dark Chocolate Chips are a naturally sweetened baking product for health-conscious consumers who are looking for a dairy-free alternative to use in their favorite recipes. The vegan-friendly chocolate chips are also gluten-free, soy-free, tree nut-free, Keto-friendly and maltitol-free to make them ideal for free-from baking initiatives, and also contains no added sugar.
The baking chocolate is made with just four ingredients and sweetened with allulose, which is all-natural and low on the glycemic index. Each serving contains three grams of protein and has no net carbs to help support healthier eating, while still allowing consumers to indulge their chocolate cravings in a guilt-free manner. The Good Dee's Dark Chocolate Chips come in nine-ounce bags that retail for $10.99.
The Good Dee's Dark Chocolate Chips are 100% Naturally Sweetened
1. Vegan-friendly Baking - Opportunity to develop and market more plant-based baking products for health-conscious consumers.
2. Dairy-free Alternatives - Opportunity to create and promote more dairy-free chocolate options for those with specific dietary restrictions.
3. Free-from Baking - Opportunity to innovate and expand the range of gluten-free, soy-free, and nut-free baking products.
1. Health Food - Opportunity for health food companies to offer more vegan-friendly and allergen-free baking ingredients.
2. Specialty Foods - Opportunity for specialty food brands to tap into the market of dairy-free and sugar-free baking chocolate products.
3. Confectionery - Opportunity for confectionery companies to expand their product lines with guilt-free, vegan-friendly chocolate options.