Cultured South is a brand being launched by the brewmasters behind the Golda Kombucha business, and is currently fundraising on Kickstarter to get its business started.
The business will have a variety of features, including a kombucha bar, a cafe, glassware and a patio that is adjacent to the Atlanta BeltLine. It will also feature all the necessary hardware and machinery required to make the authentic, nutritious batches of fermented teas that the Golda Kombucha brand is known for.
The brand chose Atlanta for its rich history in food and beverage industries, and wants to support local farmers, small businesses, and "craft wholesome, cultured goods that redefine what it means to be a healthy Southerner."
The Cultured South is Atlanta's First Kombucha Bar
1. Kombucha Marketplaces - Opportunity for businesses to provide a dedicated marketplace for kombucha and other fermented drinks to tap into the growing interest in wellness and alternative beverages.
2. Local and Craft Beverages - Growing trend of consumers seeking out local and craft beverages, providing opportunities for brands to differentiate themselves in the market.
3. Crowdfunding for Startup Businesses - Crowdfunding platforms such as Kickstarter are providing an opportunity for entrepreneurs to raise funds and launch businesses with community support.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for businesses in the food and beverage industry to tap into the growing demand for alternative beverages and provide a dedicated marketplace for them.
2. Wellness - Opportunity for businesses in the wellness industry to offer kombucha and other fermented drinks as part of a healthy lifestyle and tap into the growing interest in holistic health.
3. Crowdfunding - Opportunity for businesses in the crowdfunding industry to provide a platform for entrepreneurs to raise funds and launch businesses with community support.