There are plenty of furniture showrooms that are styled in a way that recreates different rooms of the home, but The Inside's Creative Compound aims to take this concept further by truly inviting consumers to relax while browsing for products.
The main feature that sets the curated furniture showroom and store apart is the fact that it doubles as a studio and workspace for designers. As The Inside notes, "our door is open—come visit and hang out for a bit. We have La Colombe coffee and fantastic light. If you're a designer and need a place to work, please make 86 Walker your mobile office."
A number of furniture retailers are now adopting this model of creating comfortable home-style settings that encourage consumers to truly put their feet up, relax and test various products in a natural setting.
The Inside's 'Creative Compound' is Styled as a Welcoming Home
1. Home-style Furniture Showrooms - Creating comfortable home-style settings in furniture showrooms to encourage consumers to relax and test products.
2. Curated Furniture Showrooms - Combining furniture showrooms with studio and workspace for designers to create a collaborative environment.
3. Workspace Hybrid Showrooms - Blurring the lines between work and retail spaces, offering designers a mobile office and inviting consumers to relax while browsing.
1. Furniture Retail - Traditional furniture retailers can adopt the concept of home-style showrooms to enhance the customer experience.
2. Interior Design - Interior design businesses can explore opportunities to create curated showrooms that integrate workspace for designers.
3. Retail Design - Retail design firms can develop innovative concepts that combine functionality and comfort in showrooms to attract and engage customers.