The White Castle customer loyalty program launched systemwide in September and now, Craver Nation is tempting fast food fans even more with 20% off all orders placed through Craver Nation in White Castle's app until early April. The free, app-based program is a fun way for members to reward themselves, especially as new enrollees will be treated to an offer for a free combo meal.
As part of being a member of the White Castle Craver Nation, members are treated to other promotions like free fry Fridays and other deals and discounts on occasion.
The 20% in-app offer is perfectly timed with White Castle's comfort food promotion, which makes it easy to enjoy menu items like Sloppy Joe Slider, Mac & Cheese Nibblers or the all-new Smoky Joe Slider.
Image Credit: White Castle
White Castle's Crave Nation Treats Members to 20% In-App Offers
1. Digital Loyalty Programs - Opportunity for businesses to implement in-app loyalty rewards to retain customers and boost sales.
2. Discount Offers - Opportunity to attract customers by offering time-limited discounts through digital channels.
3. Mobile Marketing - Opportunity to increase customer engagement and loyalty through personalized mobile marketing strategies.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can leverage in-app loyalty rewards to retain customers and drive sales.
2. Retail - Retailers can implement mobile marketing campaigns and digital loyalty programs to drive customer engagement and sales.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and other hospitality businesses can attract and retain guests through in-app loyalty rewards and personalized mobile marketing strategies.