White Castle is celebrating its annual Slider Day, which takes place on May 15th, with free Cheese Sliders for its customers. Customers can access White Castle's social media channels to receive a coupon and present this coupon in store for a free Cheese Slider, with no purchase necessary. White Castle expects that it can share its delicious Cheese Sliders with thousands upon thousands of customers on this day.
Aside from this free Cheese Slider, customers can enjoy a range of discounts on the restaurant's entire line of sliders. These discounts vary by location, but can be viewed either in-store or online at White Castle's website. The restaurant's line of sliders has grown quite popular as it includes everything from seafood to chicken and even dedicated breakfast or snack sliders.
Image Credit: White Castle
White Castle is Offering its Customers Free Sliders for Slider Day
1. Slider Day Celebrations - Other fast food chains can create their own national food celebrations to attract customers.
2. Discount Promotions - Restaurants can offer discounts on a variety of menu items to incentivize customers.
3. Expanding Menu Offerings - Fast food restaurants can expand their menu offerings to include more unique items to attract customers.
1. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can use promotions and discounts to attract and retain customers.
2. Social Media - Social media can be used to disseminate information on promotions and discounts to potential and existing customers.
3. Food and Beverage - Restaurants in the food and beverage industry can use promotions to drive foot traffic and sales revenue.