The CPCM store in Tokyo's Harajuku district boasts a stunning Americana-inspired concept and features a gorgeous two-storey facade made from reclaimed wood. Also a reflection of Japan's cultural relationship with nature, the CPCM store also speaks to the rustic lifestyle aesthetic that stems from imagery associated with rural American life.
In-store fixtures that play up the theme include a canoe repurposed as a merchandising tool, as well as chandeliers made from sculptural carved wood. The store also features surf boards, plants and plenty of other props that will make you think you are stocking up on supplies in the Pacific Northwest.
The CPCM store also boasts a tiny in-house cafe that serves beverages and small snacks, while their inventory covers everything from apparel and footwear to homeware and furniture.
The CPCM Store in Harajuku is Covered in Reclaimed Wood
1. Rustic Americana Concepts - Incorporate the rustic American lifestyle aesthetic into retail and interior design.
2. Reclaimed Wood Design - Use reclaimed wood as a sustainable and unique material for building and interior design.
3. Nature-inspired Merchandising - Bring elements of nature into the shopping experience for a refreshing and organic feel.
1. Retail - Create unique and immersive shopping experiences that incorporate rustic Americana themes and sustainable materials.
2. Interior Design - Use reclaimed wood and nature-inspired elements to bring warmth and character into interior spaces.
3. Hospitality - Incorporate rustic Americana themes and sustainability into cafes, restaurants, and other hospitality spaces for a unique customer experience.