Blackbelt 3D recently shared details on its newest conveyor belt printer, which includes a conveyor belt within its own design. The integration of a conveyor belt within this 3D printer is an essential part of the machine, which has the ability to create belts of unlimited length.
The system, which is soon to be launched on Kickstarter, is being called a "new type of industrial production machine," and it has the potential to reshape the way both long and short conveyor belts are crafted.
Once the machine has finished producing a 3D-printed conveyor belt, a container stationed at the end of the machine catches the piece, which means that the machine can be left completely unmanned.
Blackbelt 3D's Printer Can Continuously Print Unlimited Lengths
1. Conveyor Belt Printing - The integration of conveyor belts into 3D printers presents opportunities for industrial production and supply chains to streamline and automate their processes.
2. Unlimited Length 3D Printing - Unlimited length 3D printing allows for the creation of larger and more complex structures that were previously impossible, opening up new opportunities for architectural and construction industries.
3. Automated 3D Printing - The ability to leave the machine completely unmanned after production allows for increased efficiency and reduced labor costs, making it an attractive opportunity for manufacturers and businesses seeking to automate their processes.
1. Manufacturing Industry - Conveyor belt 3D printers have the potential to revolutionize manufacturing processes, allowing for increased efficiency and automation.
2. Construction Industry - Unlimited length 3D printing presents opportunities for the construction industry to produce larger and more complex structures at a faster rate and with reduced costs.
3. Supply Chain Industry - Conveyor belt 3D printers can streamline the supply chain process by allowing for the on-demand creation of custom-length conveyor belts, reducing the need for inventory storage and management.