Brazilian advertising agency WMcCann has designed a clever beer can for Conti Bier that features a pin-up girl on the brand's signature bright red cans.
Similar to Coors Light 'Cold Activated' can design, the playful Conti Bier can reveals the pin-up girl's undergarments when the beer reaches the right temperature.
The accompanying ad for Conti Bier reinforces the visual design of the can and introduces consumers to what the changing can will appear as during the process.
The use of the image of a pin-up girl may be a clever way for larger beer manufactures to a feeling of nostalgia and small batch character in the face of the craft beer revolution that is redefining consumers' tastes.
This New Conti Bier Can Design by WMcCann is Funny and Flirty
1. Retro-inspired Packaging - Pin-up girl designs can be incorporated to bring a sense of nostalgia and character to food and beverage packaging.
2. Interactive Product Design - Technology can be used to create interactive packaging designs that change in response to the environment.
3. Humorous Advertising Campaigns - Playful and cheeky ad campaigns can help to connect with consumers on a more personal level.
1. Food & Beverage - Beverage manufacturers can use playful and provocative designs to appeal to millennials and Gen Z.
2. Advertising & Marketing - Marketing agencies can develop creative ad campaigns utilizing humor to connect with consumers.
3. Consumer Goods - Companies that manufacture personal care products could use interactive packaging to improve user experience and attract attention.