Posted by Aids Health YouTube channel, this is the video for Cassidy's Condom Style song.
The Philly rapper made headlines in late 2012 for his remix of the wildly popular Gangnam Style, which promoted safe sex practices. The song drew mocking jabs from some rappers, but ultimately landed Cassidy an endorsement deal for condoms. Now this video for his Condom Style song plugs several safe sex advocacy groups such as www.condom-nation.org and www.usacondom.com.
The video itself shows Cassidy standing on top of a transport truck which is covered in safe sex messaging. Groups of volunteers walk down the streets of Hollywood with baskets full of condoms as Cassidy performs his verses along on rooftops and in front of billboards. So far, this video has over 70, 000 views in one day.
Cassidy Creates a Video for His Condom Style Song
1. Safe Sex Advocacy - There is a big opportunity to promote safe sex through music and social media.
2. Innovative Marketing Campaigns - Brands can collaborate with popular musicians to create marketing campaigns that aim to promote safe sex and other important messages.
3. Social Media Virality - The success of this video shows that social media can be a powerful tool for spreading awareness about social causes.
1. Condom Industry - The condom industry can partner with musicians and advocacy groups to create innovative marketing campaigns that promote the importance of safe sex.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can play a role in spreading awareness and promoting social causes through music, videos, and other forms of media.
3. Social Media Industry - The social media industry can be leveraged as a tool for spreading awareness about social causes and promoting important messages to a wide audience.