'Use A Condom' is a new initiative by contemporary condom brand Jems. The campaign launches on September 27th and will bring awareness-raising t-shirts and educational opportunities. Jems will also be donating to SIECUS which is a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting education about sexuality. There also will be a Use A Condom video and with every share, Jems will donate a box of its premium condoms to those in need.
Destigmatizing conversation around safe sex has been a goal for Jems right from the get-go. The Use A Condom initiative comes at a time when "STIs are at an all-time high for the sixth consecutive year in a row" and when "sex education programs are falling short across the country."
Image Credit: Jems
Jems is Launching Its "Use A Condom" Initiative on September 27th
1. Condom Awareness - Jems' 'Use A Condom' initiative brings awareness to safe sex and promotes education about sexuality while also donating to a non-profit for STI prevention.
2. Social Responsibility in Sexual Health - Jems' 'Use A Condom' initiative incorporates a social responsibility aspect by donating condoms to those in need, creating an opportunity for other sexual health companies to do the same.
3. Innovative Marketing for Sexual Health - Jems' 'Use A Condom' initiative creates a new way to market a traditionally taboo product through creative, educational campaigns and charitable donations.
1. Sexual Health - The 'Use A Condom' initiative highlights new opportunities for companies in the sexual health industry to create campaigns with social responsibility messaging.
2. Charitable Giving - Jems' 'Use A Condom' initiative showcases the potential for charitable giving in the sexual health industry and how it can be incorporated into marketing strategies.
3. Education - Jems' 'Use A Condom' initiative presents an opportunity for education-focused organizations to partner with companies in the sexual health industry to create more impactful campaigns and programs.