Häagen-Dazs is kicking off the launch of its new Coffee Collection range of beverages and ice cream with the Chameleon Cold-Brew Float, a refreshing treat that's exclusively available at Häagen-Dazs Shops. The cold brew float was created with the Chameleon Organic Coffee Team and it shares a new way for coffee lovers to enjoy the brand's Chameleon Cold-Brew Tripleshot Black Coffee over scoops of vanilla ice cream and whipped cold foam. At Häagen-Dazs Shops, the cold brew float can be customized with any ice cream flavor.
This new line from Häagen-Dazs also introduces a Coffee Chip Shake, a trio of flavorful Frappes, Coffee Chip ice cream and Coffee ice cream, which is one of the original three flavors from Häagen-Dazs.
The Chameleon Cold-Brew Float is Exclusive to Häagen-Dazs Shops
1. Cold Brew Treats - The creation of the Chameleon Cold-Brew Float offers an opportunity to innovate new cold brew treats.
2. Customizable Desserts - Allowing customers to customize their cold brew float with any ice cream flavor could lead to the development of more customizable dessert options.
3. Coffee Collection Range - The introduction of Häagen-Dazs' new Coffee Collection range presents an opportunity for other companies to develop and market their own coffee-based products.
1. Ice Cream Industry - Häagen-Dazs' new Coffee Collection range of ice cream products presents an opportunity for other companies in the ice cream industry to explore new flavor combinations.
2. Coffee Industry - Collaborating with coffee companies like Chameleon Organic Coffee and experimenting with new cold brew recipes presents an opportunity for other companies in the coffee industry to expand their product offerings.
3. Beverage Industry - The launch of Häagen-Dazs' Coffee Collection range of beverages and ice cream provides an opportunity for other companies in the beverage industry to explore new coffee-inspired drinks and treats.