People have been using anti-inflammatory cod liver oil to bolster their immune systems for centuries, but True Westfjords is making the age-old remedy seem fresh to the modern consumer with contemporary packaging.
'Dropi' is a pure and natural cod liver oil that's less processed than commercially produced fish and cod liver oils. To reflect its cold processed state, the oil is branded as a virgin oil.
One of the most interesting things about Dropi is that the Vitamins A and D included may vary from season to season, because the oil is collected in its natural state from the North-Atlantic Ocean. Dropi's natural cod liver oil is however preserved with a combination of rosemary and Vitamin E and bottled in a dark brown glass to protect the oil from light.
True Westfjords' 'Dropi' Reintroduces an Age-Old Nutritional Supplement
1. Cold Processing - The use of cold processing techniques in creating nutritional supplements presents an opportunity for brands to market the benefits of preserving the natural state of the product.
2. Natural Ingredients - Consumer interest in natural ingredients for nutritional supplements is on the rise, creating an opportunity for brands to market the purity and health benefits of their products.
3. Seasonal Variations - The use of naturally sourced ingredients that vary based on season presents an opportunity for brands to create limited edition supplements and engage consumers in the aging process of their products.
1. Nutritional Supplements - The nutritional supplement industry can exploit the trend of using natural, cold-processed ingredients and leveraging the benefits of seasonal variations in sourcing ingredients.
2. Food and Beverage - Cold processing techniques and the use of natural ingredients and seasonality can be applied to the food and beverage industry to create unique products that are marketed as healthier options to consumers.
3. Beauty and Personal Care - The concept of using natural, cold-processed ingredients and seasonality of these ingredients can be adapted to the beauty and personal care industry to create high-end, premium products.