Those who enjoy a drink at San Francisco's Pacific Cocktail Haven will have no confusion as to their whereabouts, thanks to its uniquely branded cocktail ice cubes.
At Pacific Cocktail Haven, drinks are garnished with ice cubes that boast the letters "PCH." As founder Kevin Diedrich describes, this has now become a staple way for Pacific Cocktail Haven to serve drinks that make "ice not so boring." On top of this, Diedrich also notes that "it’s definitely a conversation starter when guests see us brand the ice in front of them. And then another one when they have the drink in front of them—a definite Instagram moment.”
Knowing that consumers are looking to encounter unconventional food and drink experiences, many eateries are now launching menu items that emphasize form over flavor. This includes everything from rainbow-colored lattes to beverages served in unconventional vessels made from fresh produce.
Pacific Cocktail Haven's Cocktail Ice Cubes are Stamped with "PCH"
1. Branded Ice Cubes - Opportunity for bars and restaurants to create innovative and branded ice cubes for added visual appeal and social media buzz.
2. Form-focused Menu Items - Chances for restaurants to develop creative dishes and beverages that prioritize presentation and Instagram-worthy appeal over taste.
3. Fresh Produce Vessels - Opportunities for restaurants and cafes to offer drinks presented in creative ways using fresh produce as vessels or unique packaging.
1. Bar and Nightlife - Bars and nightlife establishments can create unique and Instagrammable offerings, such as branded ice cubes.
2. Hospitality - Restaurants and cafes can generate buzz and attract new customers by offering unique menu items and creative presentation.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage businesses can find innovative solutions to offer visually appealing and unconventional products, such as drinks served in fresh produce vessels.