The maker culture movement is flourishing in Nashville, thanks to creative co-working spaces provides by 'The Skillery.' A membership to The Skillery or "Nashville's innovation studio," provides makers with access to a 7,000 square foot facility that offers a range of classes and other resources for entrepreneurs. The space is also home to what it calls the 'stoke.d studio,' which is a place that's dedicated to fostering flexible collaboration.
The Skillery's stoke.d studio provides the complete opposite of closed-off cubicles and formal conference rooms. In this space, teams are encouraged to gather and think freely, with help from planning tools and prototyping resources on-site. There are options for Skillery members and non-members to access this portion of the innovation studio.
For those who are curious about what goes on in this creative space, The Skillery's website includes a livestreamed video feed.
The Skillery's 'stoke.d studio' Encourages Teams to Think Freely
1. Maker Culture Movement - Opportunity for businesses to tap into the rising trend of maker culture and create co-working spaces dedicated to fostering flexible collaboration.
2. Flexible Co-working Spaces - The demand for flexible co-working spaces is on the rise, and businesses can seize this opportunity by creating more innovative and nontraditional office spaces.
3. Livestreaming - There is a growing trend towards livestreaming among co-working spaces and businesses can benefit by incorporating it to showcase their innovative office spaces and attract more members.
1. Real Estate - Real estate industry can benefit by offering more flexible and creative office spaces to meet the growing demand for co-working.
2. Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurs can use co-working spaces to collaborate and gain access to resources, mentorship, and networking opportunities.
3. Technology - Technology companies can use co-working spaces to attract talent and create a culture of innovation and collaboration.