In order to raise funds for clean water in India, charity: water has embarked on an interesting campaign. The charity is selling 14 limited-edition prints inspired by Indian culture, where 100% of profits will go towards bringing clean water to 100 villages to the developing country. The posters were designed by different artists across the United States.
While India is developing at an extremely rapid rate and immense wealth does exist in the country, wealth disparity is also rampant. Rural areas are extremely poor and most lack access to clean water in India. This results in not only a slew of health problems, but also keeps communities in poverty as education, food security and alternative income sources are also tied to this issue.
These Culturally Inspired Posters are for Clean Water in India
1. Limited-edition Prints - Opportunity for artists and charities to collaborate on creating limited-edition prints for various causes, raising funds and awareness.
2. Cultural Inspiration - Opportunity for cross-cultural collaborations to create culturally inspired products that support social causes and initiatives.
3. Clean Water Initiatives - Opportunity to develop innovative solutions and campaigns to address the global issue of clean water accessibility, utilizing art and design as a vehicle for fundraising.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers can leverage their skills and creativity to contribute to social causes and make a positive impact.
2. Charity and Non-profit - Charities and non-profit organizations can explore creative fundraising strategies that utilize art and culture to engage supporters and raise funds for their initiatives.
3. Social Impact - Organizations and individuals focused on social impact can collaborate with artists, designers, and charities to create products and initiatives that address pressing social issues.