Parra works in collaboration with both Patta and Avant Arte on the new When the Smoke Clears charitable art print. The trio of Amsterdam-based imprints are joining forces on the piece as it blends together forms and colors that are true to Parra's design language.
It showcases a woman sitting in front of what is seemingly a body of water along with a tree-lined landscape. The print is silkscreened and limited with only 250 prints in total -- each one is signed by hand and numbered for a unique touch. All of the proceeds are set to go to Patta Academy, which is an organization that drives youth entrepreneurship. Avant Arte is also producing a film to capture the narrative behind the collaboration.
Image Credit: Avant Arte
Parra Joins Avant Arte and Patta on When the Smoke Clears
1. Collaborative Art - Opportunity to create more collaborations between artists and brands or organizations for charitable purposes.
2. Limited Edition Prints - Opportunity to create exclusive and rare prints as a strategy to increase the value and demand of art pieces.
3. Art for a Cause - Opportunity to align artistic endeavors with social causes to contribute positively to society and bring awareness to important issues.
1. Art and Design - More opportunities for artists to collaborate with brands or organizations on special projects or events.
2. Non-profit and Social Impact - Opportunity to use art as a tool to drive positive social change and create awareness around important issues.
3. Film and Entertainment - Opportunity to create documentary films that tell the stories behind the collaborations between artists, brands, and non-profit organizations.