Model Jenna Earle appears to be channeling her inner mime for the Citizen Kane Issue 62 editorial. From her moody expressions to the white paint on her face, she glamorizes the profession beautifully. Of course, she does so with the help of Anne Raybaud, who clad her in an elegant and chic wardrobe featuring pieces from the likes of Salvatore Ferragamo, Roberto Cavalli and Kenzo. Raybaud focused primarily on moving away from summer colors for fall.
The Citizen Kane Issue 62 editorial was shot by photographer Honer Akrawi. The Canadian beauty was captured in studio against a dark grey backdrop, which adds even an even more somber tone to the photoshoot. The looks were perfected by hairstylist Javier Palacio and makeup artist Caroline Saulnier.
The Citizen Kane Issue 62 Photoshoot Stars Jenna Earle
1. Glamorous Face-painting - Opportunity for cosmetics brands to create innovative face-painting products and techniques for elevated editorial looks.
2. Moody Expression Photography - Chance for photographers to explore moody expression photography techniques and create captivating editorial visuals.
3. Seasonal Wardrobe Transition - Potential for fashion designers to reimagine seasonal wardrobe transitions by experimenting with unconventional color palettes.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics brands can capitalize on the trend of glamorous face-painting by introducing innovative products and techniques.
2. Photography - Photographers can leverage the trend of moody expression photography to create visually captivating editorial content and stand out in the industry.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers have the opportunity to redefine seasonal wardrobe transitions by exploring unconventional color palettes and creating unique collections.