CocoTherapy's chips for dogs are made with dehydrated ingredients that are rich in benefits for canine companions. The raw and vegan varieties include CocoTherapy Veggie Crunch, Fruit Crunch and Coconut Chips, which are ideal sources of dietary fiber, low-calorie snacks and support a strong immune system. In the fruit and vegetable mixes, items like peas, beans, sweet potatoes, mangoes and bananas are used.
As well as being able to purchase each individual chip types on their own, consumers may also order the Power Treat Pack from CocoTherapy to receive all three dehydrated chip flavors.
As the health movement has inspired many people to adopt better eating habits, these consumers with pets have learned to seek out products for their pets that contain the same kind of healthy ingredients that they would eat themselves.
CocoTherapy Makes Vegetable, Fruit and Coconut Chips for Dogs
1. Health-conscious Pet Products - Creating pet products with healthy ingredients that mirror human food trends presents a disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Dehydrated Pet Snacks - Developing dehydrated pet snacks utilizing a variety of ingredients provides a disruptive innovation opportunity in the pet food industry.
3. Customizable Pet Treat Packs - Offering customizable treat packs that allow consumers to mix and match different flavors presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the pet food market.
1. Pet Food - The pet food industry can tap into the growing demand for healthy and nutritious pet snacks by creating products with dehydrated, high-quality ingredients.
2. Health Food - The health food industry can expand into the pet market by developing pet-friendly versions of their products that cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Subscription Services - Subscription-based companies can seize the opportunity to offer customizable pet treat packs, providing convenience and variety to pet owners.