Vibe Foods is a health-conscious snack brand specializing in dehydrated fruit and vegetable products. The company was launched under the family-run business Super Kale and has become a go-to brand for consumers seeking nutritious snack options.
Key to the brand's success is its use of low-temperature dehydration, a unique process that works to reduce the moisture levels in fruit or vegetables while retaining the majority of their nutrients. Opting for low-temperature processing sets Vibe Foods apart from other healthy snack brands that rely on high temperatures to achieve dehydration; too much heat is known to destroy some of the valuable vitamins and minerals found in fruits and veggies.
Currently, Vibe Foods offers a wide range of delicious dehydrated food products, including Crunchy Beets and Apples, Crunchy BBQ Carrots, and Crunchy Kale. In addition to being sold online, all of Vibe Foods' products are also available at major Canadian retailers, including Metro, Rachelle Béry, Provigo, IGA, and Avril Supermarché Santé.
Image Credit: Vibe Foods
Vibe Foods Offers a Range of Chip-Like Fruit and Veggie Snacks
1. Low-temperature Dehydration - Innovative snack brands can explore the use of low-temperature dehydration to retain nutrients in fruits and vegetables while achieving dehydration.
2. Healthy Snacking - There is a growing demand for nutritious and healthy snack options, providing an opportunity for brands that specialize in this space.
3. Veggie Snacks - Focusing on dehydrated vegetable-based snacks and expanding the range could be a successful approach for brands to explore.
1. Healthy Snack Industry - Vibe Foods' success in the health-conscious snack market shows the potential for innovation in this industry.
2. Food Processing Industry - Low-temperature dehydration presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the food processing industry to create healthier and more nutrient-dense products.
3. Retail Industry - Retailers can capitalize on the growing demand for healthy snack options by stocking innovative brands like Vibe Foods in stores.