The Dirt Kitchen Air Dried Veggie Crisps are a series of vegetable snacks for consumers to choose when seeking out a healthier way to satisfy their cravings. The product comes in a range of options including Grape Tomatoes, Zucchini Blushed Bell Peppers and Carrot, which are each air dried to lock in all the nutrients. Each of the varieties are covered in a touch of extra virgin olive oil along with seasoning to help enhance the natural flavor and texture of the vegetable base.
The Dirt Kitchen Air Dried Veggie Crisps contain around 35-calorie per serving to make them a great low-calorie option for consumers to enjoy. The vegan-friendly snacks are all non-GMO, gluten-free, Kosher and contain no added sugar.
The Dirt Kitchen Air Dried Veggie Crisps Come in Several Flavors
1. Low-calorie Snacks - There is an opportunity for companies to innovate in the low-calorie snack market by creating more diverse and flavorful options.
2. Air-dried Snacks - The use of air-drying techniques in snack production presents an opportunity for companies to offer healthier, preservative-free options to health-conscious consumers.
3. Veggie-based Snacks - The growing popularity of plant-based diets presents an opportunity for companies to develop and market more veggie-based snack options.
1. Healthy Snacks - Companies in the healthy snack industry can expand their product lines by developing low-calorie, air-dried, veggie-based snack options.
2. Plant-based Foods - The rise of plant-based diets presents an opportunity for companies in the plant-based food industry to innovate by creating more diverse and flavorful veggie-based snack options.
3. Food Tech - The use of innovative air-drying techniques in snack production presents an opportunity for companies in the food tech industry to offer healthier, preservative-free snack options to health-conscious consumers.