The Chipotle Garlic Guajillo Steak is a new protein option arriving at participating locations in Canada for consumers to try in their next burrito or bowl.
The steak is characterized by its tender profile that's cooked to the perfect level and boasts bold flavors of the namesake garlic and guajillo spices. Responsibly raised, the steak was launched exclusively for Chipotle Rewards and Roblox users to try first, but is now widely available for all patrons to try.
The Chipotle Garlic Guajillo Steak protein option can be added to any meal and is being launched with free delivery when ordered through the Chipotle app and via Chipotle.ca through September 17 and September 25, 2022. The bold meat option is expected to be a hit amongst existing red meat fans.
Image Credit: Chipotle
Chipotle Garlic Guajillo Steak Has a Tender Texture and Bold Flavor
1. Premium Meat Options - There is an opportunity for premium meat options with bold flavors like Chipotle Garlic Guajillo Steak.
2. Online Promotions for Food Delivery - Promotions like free delivery can be used to drive online sales of food items like Chipotle Garlic Guajillo Steak.
3. Responsibly Raised Meat Products - There is a trend towards responsibly raised meat products, like the Chipotle Garlic Guajillo Steak, which can appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Fast Food Industry - The Fast Food Industry can use premium meat options to differentiate themselves and potentially appeal to a wider customer base.
2. Food Delivery Industry - The Food Delivery Industry can benefit from promotions like free delivery to encourage customers to order food online.
3. Agriculture Industry - The Agriculture Industry can focus on the development of responsibly raised meat products to appeal to customers who prioritize sustainability and animal welfare.