If you're looking for a dish that will hit you like a shot of Fireball, you'll want to try Applebee's new grilled chicken infused with whiskey sauce. While you may not feel a buzz from this chicken dish, you'll certainly get a mouthful of flavor.
As part of its new Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos menu Applebee's has debuted a grilled chicken dish infused with whiskey sauce. More specifically, the sauce is made with Fireball whiskey and the chicken is served with either a Half Rack Baby Back Ribs or a Grilled Shrimp Skewer. In addition to the two servings of protein, customers will also receive some steamed broccoli, coleslaw, garlic mashed potatoes, and crispy onions on the side.
If boozy chicken isn't your thing, Applebee's is also serving up three other tasty combos as part of its Bigger, Bolder Grill Combos menu.
Image Credit: Applebee's.
Applebee's Now Offers a Grilled Chicken infused with Whiskey
1. Alcohol-infused Food - Creating more food items infused with various types of alcohol could be a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
2. Bigger, Bolder Menu Items - Offering larger and more unique menu items through limited-time offerings could be a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the restaurant industry.
3. Creative Flavor Pairings - Experimenting with unique and unexpected flavor combinations like whiskey and chicken could be a potential disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
1. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry can use this trend as an opportunity to experiment with new flavors and menu offerings, catering to customers looking for unique and bold dining experiences.
2. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry could use this trend as an opportunity to create more innovative and engaging products that appeal to customers' interest in unique and trendy flavors.
3. Food Industry - The food industry can leverage this trend as an opportunity to experiment with various alcohol-infused food products, catering to customers looking for new and bold flavor experiences.